Bower Garage Diorama (Jamilla)

This garage diorama is another time consuming project. A lot of things happening with this garage.

  1. Just like the other Garage Diorama that I made lights are LED's but in this one a lot of wiring installation was made. The white light under the storage/mezzanine is containing 3 bulb in each set of light and the housing is fabricated from simcard holder (old credit/debit card can also be use).
  2. The doors are scratch-built from illustration board painted with brown and silver finished with toothpick to serve as hinges and slight bolt.
  3. Corrugated panel (illustration board) for the roof and mezzanine support.
  4. Fiber optic insulator used as flexible hose for the wiring installation.
  5. 100% scratch-built garage diorama project.

























11 comments:

  1. Great Job! i need one! i need one now! hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, glad you like it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you help me get one for my 1:18s?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, just tell me how....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Good... I like the dio very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *speechless*

    did you made it by urself ?? esp the tools (switch box, oil tube, doors handle ) man... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes everything are all fabricated......

      Delete
  7. thanks for this wonderful garage bro... see you on december... very much excited to add this garage on my collections :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.... no worries bro glad you like it.....

      Delete
  8. Can you please show me how you made all these stuff im planning a 1/24 garage 100% scratch built and still puzzled on how to make all the tools and little parts and details. Please help me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check my download section.... some of my DIY tools are there.....

      Delete