- Just like the other Garage Diorama that I made lights are LED's but in this one a lot of wiring installation was made. The white light under the storage/mezzanine is containing 3 bulb in each set of light and the housing is fabricated from simcard holder (old credit/debit card can also be use).
- The doors are scratch-built from illustration board painted with brown and silver finished with toothpick to serve as hinges and slight bolt.
- Corrugated panel (illustration board) for the roof and mezzanine support.
- Fiber optic insulator used as flexible hose for the wiring installation.
- 100% scratch-built garage diorama project.
Bower Garage Diorama (Jamilla)
This garage diorama is another time consuming project. A lot of things happening with this garage.